BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Writing

I'm writing a story. I have this habit of taking forfreakingever to tell a story because I insist on being completely descriptive and on using million-dollar words when the complementary ones will do just fine. So, I'm writing a story with the ultimate goal of becoming less conversationally awkward. I figure that if I can get it out of my system on paper/word document/whathaveyou, then I can be a little less annoying in person.

So far, I'd say it's having the opposite effect.  It was worth a shot. It was also my last ditch effort, so that's it people. If you were holding out hope that I'd find a way to be less verbally pretentious, or maybe just learn how to shut my yakking piehole, you can hang it up. It ain't happenin'.

1 comments:

Melody said...

I still have faith that you'll do it. What I read that one time was good writing! You have the gift that I have always wished I had. Don't hang it up just yet.